Thursday, June 29, 2006

Five Months Today

...or is it 21 weeks and four days? When do we stop using weeks and start using months? Theodore would not tell me. He did, however, do some things with me to celebrate.

some crying

some playing in the running water

some eating--boiled pears and rice cereal

and some walking around

There was also some wrestling and a couple of naps. We pulled some weeds around the zinnias and four o'clocks. We said hello to Marmelade, the orange cat. We went really fast around the house in the little red stroller.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute. Beiser says that when crying, the babe resembles his father, when happy, his mother.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Portipont posted my comment for me -- it's true what she says. I'm a little concerned about the speed racing "really fast around the house in the little red stroller." Should I be?

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! you cannot imagine how happy i am to see my peers overcome with children and asking questions no one knows the answers to. does that sound mean? if so, it's only because i'm almost so tired that i can't finish my drink even though I'M not the one who's teething or having nightmares about a chicken.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Yes, switch to months now. He is so big he deserves it.
2. But when to switch from months to years? Is Molly 19 months or simply a year and a half?
3. Lovely pictures - what a sweet baby, in all his many moods. More, please.
4. Nightmares about chickens? Heidi, is this you?

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home